February 19, 2023
Charger and fuel blip config options:
February 18, 2023
- Replaced deprecated network event
February 12, 2023
- Classes: Customizable fuel/charging multipliers for different vehicle classes.
- Usage: Customizable fuel/charging usage multipliers for different fuel levels.
- Locations: Customizable refueling/charging locations with customizable labels, costs, and ped models.
- Refueling Animation: Players can see an animation when refueling their vehicles.
- Leave Engine Running: Option to leave the engine running while refueling.
- Cost Multiplier: Allows customization of the cost of refueling.
- Fuel Decor: Customizable decor for the fuel level of the vehicle.
- Refuel Time: Customizable refueling time.
- Menu Wait Time: Customizable wait time for the menu.
- Player-Owned Stations: Stations can be owned by players.
- Naming Control: Players have control over station names.
- Name Length Restrictions: Minimum and maximum length for station names.
- Sale Percentage: Customizable sale percentage for player-owned stations.
- Show Nearest Only: Option to show only the nearest station.
- Profanity Filter: Customizable profanity filter for station names.
- Charging: Option to charge vehicles.
- Charger Model: Customizable charger model.
- Charging Sprite: Customizable charging sprite.
- Player-Controlled Shut Off: Option to let players control the shut off of charging.
- Player-Controlled Pricing: Option to let players control the pricing of charging.
- Price Restrictions: Minimum and maximum price per kWh.
- Compatible Vehicles: Customizable list of compatible vehicles for charging.
- Player-Controlled Shut Off: Option to let players control the shut off of fueling.
- Player-Controlled Pricing: Option to let players control the pricing of fueling.
- Price Restrictions: Minimum and maximum price per liter.
- Unlimited Fuel: Option to enable unlimited fuel.
- Max Reserves: Customizable maximum fuel reserves.
- Reserve Price: Customizable price per liter for fuel reserves.
- Vehicle Blow Up: Option to blow up the vehicle if it runs out of fuel.
- Blow Up Chance: Customizable blow up chance.
- Nozzle Explosion: Option to have explosions when refueling.
- No Usage List: Customizable list of vehicles that cannot use the fueling stations.